The Proviso Township Senior Referral Office is a multi-service agency providing information and referral services either by phone or in person. A wide variety of services are available to seniors and handicapped individuals. Always a leader in offering programs for seniors, Proviso Township is part of a statewide network of information and referral.
Services provided but not limited to:
- Free rides for Seniors to doctors appointments
- Temporary Handicapped Placards are available
- Free Blood pressure testing at our office
- Wheelchairs are available for loan
- Laminating service for Identification cards
- Notary Public available for all residents, at no cost
- Staff can assist with Benefit Access and Tax freeze applications, pharmaceutical assistance and other forms and documents
- Free Income Tax assistance is provided in conjunction with Triton College
- Spanish speaking staff are available
For more information on the senior services we offer, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling 708-449-4307.
For more information about Illinois senior services, go to Illinois Department on Aging.